Laguna Beach Leak Detection
Have you been looking for Laguna Beach leak detection services? Well, luckily, the professional plumbers at S.O.S. Plumbing & Rooter are always standing by to help you with your leak detection and repair needs. We have years of experience handling slab leak location and repairs, and we always come highly recommended by our many satisfied customers. The Better Business Bureau even accredited us! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us for fast and reliable Laguna Beach leak detection and repair services today!
When is Laguna Beach Slab Leak Detection Necessary?
Concrete slab leaks can seriously damage the foundation of your home. Therefore, it’s always in your best interest to repair slab leaks as soon as possible. But that begs the question: when is Laguna Beach slab leak detection necessary? Well, if you’re facing any of the following signs, then it’s time to contact our team of experts for slab leak detection services:
- A Sudden Spike in Water Bills: If you’ve noticed a sudden spike in your monthly water bill, then a slab leak may be the culprit. Contact us for immediate Laguna Beach leak location services if you’ve noticed an uptick in your water bills.
- Water Pooling in Weird Areas: If you’ve noticed water pooling in areas like your basement, near the foundation of your house, or under the floor, then you most likely have a slab leak.
- Decreased Water Pressure: A sudden and steady drop in water pressure is yet another sign of a slab leak. Contact us for Laguna Beach hidden leak detection if you’ve noticed a decrease in your home or business’ water pressure.
- Mold and Mildew: If you’ve noticed any signs of mold or mildew in your basement or near your foundation, then you most likely have a slab leak, and you should contact us immediately for concrete slab leak detection in Laguna Beach.
Reliable Laguna Beach Slab Leak Repair
If you have a slab leak, then you’ll inevitably need reliable and affordable Laguna Beach slab leak repair services. Luckily, our expert plumbers are proficient in the following types of slab leak repair services:
- Cut and Replace: The most common way to fix a slab leak is to cut out the section of the leaky pipe and then replace it with new material. However, this isn’t always possible. When we can’t replace an individual part of the pipe, then we may recommend whole-house repiping or relining services.
- Pipe Relining: In some situations, we may be able to reline the section of pipe that’s leaking. However, this isn’t always possible. If we can’t reline the part, then we’ll recommend repiping your entire home or business.
- Whole-House Repipe: If our plumbers can’t replace or reline an individual section of the affected pipe, then we may recommend a whole-house repipe. During a whole-house repipe, we’ll replace every inch of pipeline in your home or business.
Contact Us for Laguna Beach Leak Detection and Repair Service Today!
Remember, the longer you wait to take care of your slab leak, the worse it will become. Eventually, failing to take care of a slab leak can lead to a compromised foundation and thousands of dollars in repair work. So, rather than risk it, if you think you may have a slab leak, then please don’t hesitate to contact the S.O.S. Plumbing & Rooter team of Laguna Beach leak detection and repair professionals!