We Can Fix Your Sewer Without Excavation
The process of relining a sewer or drain is referred to as CIPP or Cured In Place Pipe. This process involves installing a new pipe within a pipe and is a trenchless sewer repair method that is rapidly gaining popularity as it requires no digging or excavation to be completed. The new liner can be installed through existing access points called cleanouts or alternatively from a manhole in the street. There are two primary types of applications, the ‘pull-in-place’ (PIP) method and the ’inversion’ method. SOS is well experienced in both.
Here’s How It Works:
- The existing sewer line is first blown free of roots, greases, and debris using very high pressure water method known as hydro jetting and with the use of specialized rotating mechanical cutting heads . This effectively cleans the existing sewer pipe and prepares it for the new Cured in Place Pipe.
- The new flexible PVC infused liner is first saturated with environmentally approved epoxy resin to 100% saturation.
- The new seamless sewer liner is then installed using a special machine that blows and inverts the new liner into place using high pressure air.
- Once the new sewer liner is in place, a bladder is then inserted through the new sewer liner and pressurized to mold the new liner to the interior of the existing sewer pipe.
- Once the liner cures, the bladder is removed leaving a strong new sewer pipe that is extremely resistant to stress, cracking, and future root intrusion, a leading cause of sewer line failure.
CIPP Has Saved Contractors and Business Owners From Disaster
In many cases, failed existing sewer lines run under streets, buildings, and other structures that would have needed to be excavated to expose the entire length of the existing pipe and replace it. This can mean significant expense. business downtime, and thousand of dollars in collateral construction costs and lost business revenue. With new CIPP, hundreds of feet of sewer line can now be repaired in just days and with little or no excavation required.
CIPP Has Been Utilized by Many Cities, Private Businesses, and residential applications all across the country
CIPP has been widely used by Cities, Contractors, and Private Businesses on 1000’s of projects across the country saving businesses the nightmare and expense of traditional dig up and replace sewer repair methods. It can be used on nearly any diameter and length of sewer pipe. The lining creates a smooth and seamless pipe-within-a-pipe so strong that roots can no longer penetrate the sewer lines and calcification is no longer a concern.
S.O.S. Plumbing & Expert Drain Cleaning Service has worked with manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada for the past 15 years to find the best, most cost effective lining material. We are the recognized leader in trenchless technology in the Orange County area.
The trenchless, cured-in-place, method has stood the test of time. Trenchless technology has saved millions of dollars in excavation costs for homeowners and businesses, and thousands of linear feet of drains.
Using trenchless technology over the past several years, S.O.S. Plumbing & Expert Drain Cleaning Service has successfully saved thousands of linear feet of drains, and homeowners and businesses millions of dollars in excavation costs. This method restores backed-up sewer lines to like-new condition with little or no demolition. Walls, floors, foundations, driveways, landscapes, and sidewalks will remain intact during the trenchless technology process.