We Can Fix Your Sewer Without Excavation
Orange County trenchless sewer repair, or CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) is the process of relining a sewer or drain. This process involves installing a new pipe within a pipe. It is a revolutionary new trenchless sewer repair method that is rapidly gaining popularity. Why? Because Orange County trenchless sewer relining requires no digging or excavation. The new liner can be installed through existing access points called cleanouts or from a manhole in the street. There are two primary types of applications, the ‘pull-in-place’ (PIP) method, and the ’inversion’ method. SOS is well experienced in both.
How Orange County Trenchless Sewer Repair and Replacement Works
How does trenchless sewer repair in Orange County work, you ask? Well, let’s break it down, step-by-step:
- The existing sewer line is first blown free of roots, greases, and debris using a very high-pressure water method. That method is known as hydro jetting. Plumbers may also clear the old line using specialized rotating mechanical cutting augers. Doing so cleans the existing sewer pipe and prepares it for the new Cured in Place Pipe.
- The new flexible PVC infused liner is first saturated with environmentally approved epoxy resin to 100% saturation.
- The new seamless sewer liner is then installed using a special machine that blows and inverts the new liner into place using high-pressure air.
- Once the new sewer liner is in place, a bladder is then inserted through the new sewer liner. Next, the bladder is pressurized to mold the new liner to the interior of the existing sewer pipe.
- Once the liner cures, the bladder is removed. What’s left behind is a strong new sewer pipe that is extremely resistant to stress, cracking, and future root intrusion, a leading cause of sewer line failure.
CIPP and Orange County Trenchless Sewer Relining Have Saved Contractors and Business Owners From Disaster
In many cases, failed existing sewer lines run under streets, buildings, and other structures that would have needed to be excavated to replace it. Excavation can mean significant expenses, business downtime, thousands of dollars in collateral construction costs, and lost business revenue. With a new CIPP, hundreds of feet of a sewer line are repairable in just days and require little or no excavation.
CIPP and Trenchless Sewer Repair in Orange County is Commonplace
CIPP, along with the rest of the trenchless sewer repair in Orange County process, has been widely used by Cities, Contractors, and Private Businesses on 1000’s projects across the country. It has saved businesses and homeowners from the nightmare and expense of traditional dig up and replace sewer repair methods. It works on nearly any diameter and length of pipe. The lining creates a smooth and seamless pipe-within-a-pipe so strong that roots can no longer penetrate the sewer lines, and calcification is no longer a concern.
S.O.S. Plumbing & Expert Drain Cleaning Service has worked with manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada for the past 15 years to find the best, most cost-effective lining material. We are the recognized leader in trenchless technology in the Orange County area.
The Orange County trenchless sewer repair method has stood the test of time. Trenchless technology has saved millions of dollars in excavation costs for homeowners and businesses and thousands of linear feet of drains.
Contact Us for Trenchless Sewer Replining in Orange County Today!
Using Orange County trenchless sewer repair technology over the past several years, S.O.S. Plumbing & Expert Drain Cleaning Service has successfully saved thousands of linear feet of drains, and homeowners and businesses millions of dollars in excavation costs. This method restores backed-up sewer lines to like-new condition with little or no demolition. Walls, floors, foundations, driveways, landscapes, and sidewalks will remain intact during the trenchless technology process.